Histology Equipment Financing
Histology Lab Equipment Leasing and Financing
Creativity and flexibility are at the heart of our equipment leasing programs. We offer a robust selection of laboratory equipment leasing options for you to choose from. Browse our wide inventory of histology equipment. Find truly refurbished microtomes, cryostats, and embedding centers for lease. Through years of experience, we have found that each customers’ needs are unique.
Some of the more common lease options:
- Finance Lease/Conditional Sale Agreement – Traditional fixed term equipment financing.
- True Lease – We assume the residual risk of equipment value and obsolescence, traditionally the monthly payments are lower than a finance lease and payments are tax-deductible as a monthly operating expense.
- Deferred Billing Lease – Lease payments do not begin until 30, 60, 90 or even 180 days after the lease commencement date. Often this allows for the installation of equipment or an IT system to be completed before the payments begin.
- Step Lease – Lease payments are scheduled to increase or decrease over time at predetermined periods.
- Fee Per Use Contract – Payments are based on equipment usage, not the capitalized cost of equipment. (i.e. reagent rental programs)
Please contact us today to learn more about our leasing solutions.
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific is a registered trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Tanner Scientific is a trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.