Fully Refurbished Coverslippers
Get a coverslipper for half the price of a new machine with our refurbished coverslippers for sale. Our technicians inspect each refurbished coverslipper and clean, repair, and test them to ensure the unit works correctly in your laboratory.
Choose from the following units:
- Sakura Tissue-Tek® Glas™ g2: Our Tissue-Tek Glas g2 unit is a high-volume coverslipper with a throughput of 360 slides per hour. It is made for laboratories that need cover glass on their microscope slides.
- Sakura Tissue-Tek 6400 Glas:Tissue-Tek 6400 Glas is a reliable and efficient coverslipper for high-volume labs. This machine is compatible with xylene, xylene substitutes and various mounting media.
- Sakura Tissue-Tek 4740: Our Tissue-Tek 4740 coverslipper is one of the most efficient machines in our inventory — it can coverslip up to 1,080 slides per hour, load up to 60 slides and unload up to 240 slides.
- Sakura Tissue-Tek 4764:Tissue-Tek 4764 is a film coverslipper that uses xylene to adhere the coverslip to the slide. Its throughput is 1,200 slides per hour.
- Leica CV5030: The Leica CV5030 is an automated glass coverslipper that can handle any mounting media, including xylene-free kinds. Its throughput is up to 400 slides per hour, with the ability to manage different sizes of coverslips.
Stainer and Coverslipper Combo Units
Histologyequipment.com also has stainer and coverslipper combo machines. These units have:
- A stainer to stain the specimen on the slide.
- A coverslipper to apply coverslip film to a microscope slide.
- A transfer station to automatically move the slide from the stainer to the coverslipper.
Combo units can stain and coverslip slides in one process to optimize your lab's workflow. Many of these models can perform routine and specialized stains with one or more protocols.
Our stainer and coverslipper combo machines include the:
- Leica Multistainer ST5020-CV5030 with the ST5020 Multistainer, CV5030 Coverslipper and TS5025 Transfer Station.
- Leica XL Autostainer CV5030 with the ST5010 XL Autostainer, CV5030 Coverslipper and TS5015 Transfer Station.
Automated Histology Coverslipping Process
A coverslipper applies coverslips to microscope slides with a quick, efficient process. Here is how a coverslipper works:
- The coverslipper retrieves the microscope slides that need a coverslip from a slide rack.
- Before the cover film can be laid down, the coverslipper applies a coverslipping media. This media is generally a synthetic resin that adheres the coverslip to the microscope slide.
- The coverslipper applies the coverslip to the microscope slide. Coverslips are made from film or glass.
- The slide with the coverslip is moved to a rack for drying. The machine must execute this movement precisely to avoid crashing the slide and damaging the specimen.
When the slide is fully dry, it's ready for microscope examination.
Lab technicians need to complete these tasks to support the coverslipper:
- Place microscope slides on the slide rack.
- Load glass coverslips into the supply hopper.
- Supply coverslipping tape for coverslippers that use it.
- Restock coverslipping medium.
- Remove broken coverslips from the work area.
- Inspect the coverslipper annually.
Why Order Refurbished Histology Coverslipping Machines From Histologyequipment.com?
Histologyequipment.com has new and refurbished coverslippers for histology laboratories. Available for market-low prices, our coverslippers are a cost-efficient solution for any budget. Our new machines feature the latest technology, and our refurbished units have been inspected, restored and tested to like-new condition.
Our equipment specialists will work with you to understand your coverslipper requirements and help your lab find a machine. When it's ready to deliver, we'll ship the coverslipper to your facility and install it for you.
We offer unlimited after-sales support to provide the most value from your investment in a coverslipper. Our team can teach you about the features of your unit and how to use it. We also offer maintenance services if your machine breaks down or needs recalibration.
Get Certified Refurbished Coverslips Today
Histologyequipment.com has coverslippers for low prices. Our vast inventory includes models from established manufacturers and has the features histology labs need to apply coverslips on slides efficiently.
Get a new or fully refurbished coverslipper for your lab by browsing our options on this page. Click on the specific models to see their specifications. Request a quote for a coverslipper unit, or contact us to learn more.