Leica® CM1510 Cryostat – Refurbished
This Leica® CM1510 Cryostat is fully refurbished and includes a 1 year parts and labor warranty. Contact us today for a quote.
Leica® CM1510 Cryostat
The Leica® CM1510 Cryostat is great for routine histology and ideal for Mohs surgery. Our refurbished Leica® CM1510 is as budget-friendly and efficient as they come. If you have limited space in your lab and need a cryostat with a small footprint, then you should take a serious look at the CM1510. You won’t find one in its class that takes up less room.
If budget and value are important then look no further than a properly refurbished Leica® CM1510 cryostat. This unit is TRULY REFURBISHED, and FULLY WARRANTIED. This cryostat can be included in our turn-key or customizable Mohs startup package. Contact us today for details.
Features and Benefits:
- Considered a “best-value cryostat”
- Great for Mohs surgery
- Quick freezing of specimen
- Actively cooled quick freezing shelf with defrost
- Powerful compressor
- Easy to use specimen orientation section
- Parts and Labor Warranty Included.
- Compact dimensions.
- Section thickness selection: 1 to 50 µm:
- in 1-µm steps from 1 to 10 µm
- in 2-µm steps from 10 to 20 µm
- in 5-µm steps from 20 to 50 µm
- Specimen orientation: 8
- Specimen feed: 25 mm
- Vertical stroke: 59 mm
- Coarse feed speed: 0.8 mm/s
- Width (with handwheel): 680 mm (26.77 in)
- Depth: 680 mm (26.77 in)
- Height: 1175 mm (46.26 in)
- Weight: (including microtome) Approx. 105 kg (231.49 lbs)
Available in our inventory now. Contact us for details on warranty, price, etc.
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific® is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific® is a registered trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC. Hologic®, Bio Lion®, and CellSolutions® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.