Leica® Cryostat CM1520
The Leica® CM1520 Cryostat is an ideal instrument for Mohs surgery and general pathology applications. The CM1520 features a smaller footprint than other cryostats so if space is limited, this is a great option. This cryostat is professionally refurbished and includes a 1-year parts and labor warranty. Contact us today for pricing and additional information.
Leica® CM1520 Cryostat
This is a great opportunity to purchase a current model Leica® cryostat at a significant discount. These units are professionally refurbished and in immaculate condition. They come with a high or low profile blade holder.
The CM1520 Cryostat is ideal for Mohs surgery and general pathology applications. The Leica® CM1520 has a slightly smaller footprint than other cryostats so if space is limited, this is a great option.
Features and benefits:
- Best Value Cryostat.
- Used for Mohs surgery and frozen sections.
- Easy to Use.
- Refurbished to Factory Specifications.
- Parts and Labor Warranty Included.
- Width (with handwheel): 730 mm (28.7 in)
- Depth: 730 mm (28.7 in)
- Height: 1140 mm (44.8 in)
- Weight (including microtome, without specimen coding): Approx. 135 kg (298 lbs)
- Section thickness selection: 2 – 60 µm
- Total specimen feed: 25 mm
- Vertical specimen stroke: 59 mm
- Maximum specimen speed: 55 x 55 mm or 50 x 80mm
Please contact us today for more information.
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific® is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific® is a registered trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC. Hologic®, Bio Lion®, and CellSolutions® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
|Dimensions||28.7 × 28.7 × 44.8 in|