Leica® CM1950 Cryostat – Refurbished
The Leica® CM1950 is the ideal cryostat for laboratories with a large number of specimens and varying specimen types. This cryostat is fully refurbished and includes a 1 year parts and labor warranty. Contact us today for pricing or more information.
Leica® CM1950 Cryostat
This Leica® CM1950 is a fully refurbished cryostat in great condition. The Leica® CM1950 cryostat provides sufficient space to organize your tools, freezing media and glass slides.
- Totally refurbished!
- Full parts and labor warranty
- Large freezing stage with numbered positions
- Additional tool trays
- Spacious, easy accessible storage area on top of the instrument
- Optional vacuum system in combination with an anti-roll guide assists the user with section flattening
- Can be ordered with a motor drive for fast and efficient sectioning of large numbers of specimen
- CE blade holder for high- and low-profile disposable blades provides for a large clamping surface and supports reproducible section quality
- CryoZone system creates a zone of uniformly cool air around specimen and blade
- Bright and glare-free LED illumination helps you clearly seeing the specimen during sectioning
- Operating Temperature Range: 18°C to 35°C
- Maximum Specimen Size: 50 x 80 mm
- Electric Coarse Feed
- Slow: 300 μm/s, in 20 μm steps
- Fast: 900 μm/s
- Width (with handwheel): 835 mm
- Depth (cabinet only): 850 mm
- Height (total): 1215 mm
- Working Height (armrest): 1025 mm
- Weight (w/motor and suct.): 193 kg
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific® is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific® is a registered trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC. Hologic®, Bio Lion®, and CellSolutions® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
|Dimensions||33 × 34 × 48 in|