Leica® RM2235 Manual Rotary Microtome – Refurbished
The Leica® RM2235 Microtome is the current model manual rotary microtome from Leica®. Buy refurbished and save roughly 50% off of what you would pay new. Please call us for lead-time and other details. This microtome is fully refurbished and includes a 1 year parts and labor warranty. Contact us today for a quote.
Leica® RM2235 Rotary Microtome
The Leica® RM2235 rotary microtome is used for manual routine paraffin sectioning but can also cut harder materials. It is perfectly suited for those who expect precision sectioning and appreciate the feel and extra measure of control during manual sectioning. The RM2235 offers user-friendliness and numerous features that have never before been available in this class of microtome.
Features and benefits:
- Refurbished with warranty
- Newest model manual rotary Leica® microtome
- Ergonomic and compact design
- User friendly efficient design
- Precision knife holder with fewer clamps
- Automatic,, variable specimen retraction
- Section thickness counter
- New knife holder design
- Parts and Labor Warranty Included.
- Section thickness setting: 1.0 – 60 µm
- 1 to 10 µm in 1 µm increments
- 10 to 20 µm in 2 µm increments
- 20 to 60 µm in 5 µm increments
- Specimen retraction: approx. 40 µm, can be deactivated
- Vertical stroke: 70 mm
- Trim settings: 10 µm, 30 µm
- Horizontal specimen feed: approx. 30 mm / 1.18 inches
- Vertical stroke: 70 mm / 2.76 inches
- Maximum specimen size: 45 x 50 mm / 1.77 x 1.97 inches
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific is a trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC.