Leica® CM1850 UV Cryostat – Refurbished
The Leica® CM1850 UV is a powerful cryostat for routine as well as research applications in biology, medicine and industry. This cryostat is fully refurbished and includes a 1 year parts and labor warranty. Contact us today for pricing or more information.
Leica® CM1850 UV Cryostat
The Leica® CM1850 UV is a fully refurbished cryostat in great condition. It is a powerful cryostat for routine as well as research applications in biology, medicine and industry. The CM1850 UV was designed for rapid freezing and sectioning of tissue samples and is equipped with an automated disinfection system.
- Totally refurbished!
- Full parts and labor warranty
- Suitable for In Vitro Diagnostics
- Disinfection: Ozone free automatic UVC Disinfection
- Disinfection Time: 30 or 180 min. disinfection cycle
- Section thickness setting: 1 – 60 μm
- Horizontal Specimen feed: 25 mm
- Vertical stroke: 59 mm
- Maximum specimen size: 55 x 55 mm
- Specimen orientation: 8° (x-, y-, z-Axis)
- Object retraction: Yes
- Electric coarse feed
- Slow: 0.2 mm/s
- Rapid: 0.7 mm/s
- Width (w/o handwheel): 600 mm
- Width (with handwheel): 730 mm
- Depth: 690 mm
- Height: 1210 mm
- Weight (incl. microtome, without specimen cooling): approx.135 kg
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific® is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific® is a registered trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC. Hologic®, Bio Lion®, and CellSolutions® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
|Dimensions||28 × 28 × 44.5 in|