Cromatec H&E Stainer
- Continuous loading of racks with a maximum of 30 slides allows staining of up to 1800 slides per hour
- High throughput
- Continuous loading
- Easy operation via 7” color touch screen
- Slide rack capacity: 30 slides
- Total number of stations: 20
- Load/Unload Stations: 5 each
- 2-year warranty
Call Mercedes Scientific today for current pricing and specials.
Contact us today for a quote.
CROMATEC Ultra-High Throughput H&E Stainer
Introducing the NEW cromatec H&E stainer will greatly improve productivity and throughput for routine histology staining. It combines consistent unmatched ease-of-use and modern engineering. Continuous loading of racks with a maximum of 30 slides allows staining of up to 1800 slides per hour. The cromatec stainer features up to 6 washing stations. The compact, space-saving design helps to incorporate the stainer easily into your current lab setup.
Features and Benefits:
- High throughput in routine H&E staining.
- Continuous loading at any time.
- Individual timing, station by station, for utmost flexibility.
- Enhanced Reagent Management System ensures consistent staining quality.
- Fume extraction for your health and safety.
- Easy operation via 7” color touch screen.
- Specimen Slide Throughput: Up to 1,800 Slides/h
- Loading Capacity: Up to 20 Slide Racks
- Slide Rack Capacity: 30 Slides
- Total Number of Stations: 20
- Number of Washing Stations: Max. 6
- Reagent/Washing Cuvettes Volume: 400mL
- Load/Unload Stations: 5 Each
- Programs: 20 Programs
- Incubation Time Setting: 0 sec. to 59:59 min.
- Exhaust Air Volume: Minimum Air Volume approximately 200 m3/h, required pressure difference of approximately 100 Pascal (Pa), nominal diameter for hose connection on the back is 100 mm.
Contact us today to learn more!
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific is a trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC.