Sakura® VIP 6 AI Tissue Processor
The Sakura® Tissue-Tek VIP6 AI Tissue Processor is a rare find. This VIP6 AI tissue processor is fully refurbished. It includes the same 1-year warranty you get if you buy a brand new unit. Contact us today for pricing and more information.
Refurbished Sakura® Tissue-Tek VIP6 AI Vacuum Infiltration Processor
This hard to find processor is fully refurbished and comes with the same 1-year warranty you get if you buy brand new. If you are looking for a current model, cutting-edge tissue processors for your lab, then look no further!
- Capacity: up to 300 cassettes
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 24 x 27 x 52 in; 61 x 68 x 133 cm
- Weight: 386 lbs. (175 kg) (without accessories and reagents)
- Reagent reservoirs: 13 – up to 4.2 liters (including cleaning and condensation)
- Internal Bulk reservoirs: 2 fixed (10.4 L each)
- Paraffin reservoirs: 3 small – up to 4.2 liters; 1 large – up to 5.6 liters
- Paraffin Waste Reservoir: 1
- Level sensors: 4, ultrasonic
- Display: 10.4″, color LCD, color touch screen
- Application: Conventional processing of human or animal tissue for routine clinical and research histology
- External Interface: USB 1.1 Connector (only compatible with type of USB supplied) External Alarm Output Terminal, UPS Signal Input Terminals (power outage and low battery) LAN Terminal
- Power Requirement: Single phase, 115 VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz, 12 A
- Certifications: Complies with: IEC 61010-2-010:2014, IEC 61010-2-101:2015, CAN/CSA C22.2 No.61010-1 2nd Ed:2008, CAN/CSA C22.2 No.61010-2-010:2004, CAN/CSA C22.2 No.61010-2-101:2004, UL 61010-1 3rd Ed: 2012
- Regulatory Status: IVD, FDA Class I
This machine can ship on short notice. Please contact us today at 800-331-2716 x211 for more details.
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific is a trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC.