Leica® RM2125 RTS Manual Microtome – Refurbished
The RM2125 RTS is one of Leica®’s most reliable microtome models. It has been around for a long time and has been in most traditional histology laboratories. It is simple to use and it is low maintenance. The Leica® RM2125 RTS microtome combines an economical price with a top notch performance and unbeatable reliability, making it an extremely popular model. This pre-owned Leica® RM2125 RTS Microtome is fully refurbished and includes a 1 year parts and labor warranty. Contact us today for a quote.
Leica RM2125 RTS Manual Microtome
The RM2125 RTS is the workhorse of the Leica® microtome lineup. This microtome has been around for many years, and has had a spot in most traditional histology labs at one time or another. The RM2125 RTS has a reputation as being a low-maintenance and easy-to-use microtome. If you are looking for an economical microtome, but need rock solid performance and reliability, then a refurbished Leica® RM2125 RTS should be at the top of your list.
- Utilizes the essential elements of proven Leica® technology to deliver high-quality sectioning in an economical manual package
- Accuracy – precise feed mechanism means precise sections
- Stability – PowerBase minimizes vibration during sectioning
- Security – advanced knife holder and specimen clamp securely align cutting edge to block
- Only the Essentials – with only the most important functions, complexity is reduced and operation simplified
- Fits Personal Preferences – user-selectable coarse feed wheel turn direction and retraction functions so the microtome works for each individual user
- Safety by Design – a smooth running hand wheel, built-in safety guards and a rounded shape with arm rests minimize fatigue during sectioning
- Efficient Set Up – a quick-exchange specimen clamp and an ±8° orientation system for the object head allow rapid set up for any block
- Efficient Operation – two trim steps (50 μm coarse, 10 μm fine) for fast trimming to produce sections sooner
- Efficient Use of Space – store essential tools and accessories on top of the microtome for easy access and more bench space
- Section Thickness Setting Range: 0.5 – 60 µm
- Total Horizontal Specimen Feed: 25 mm
- Vertical Specimen Stroke: 59 mm
- Specimen Retraction: ON/OFF approx. 20 µm
- Specimen Orientation: XY – ±8°
- Trimming Thickness: 10 µm, 50 µm
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 438 x 472 x 265 mm (17.24″ x 18.58″ x 10.43″)
- Weight (without accessories): 29 kg (63.9 lbs)
These RM2125 RTS microtomes are totally refurbished. They have been stripped down to the chassis and every nut, bolt, etc has been scrutinized or replaced. Not only do these refurbished Leica® RM2125 RTS microtomes look brand new, they perform that way as well! You will not find higher quality restored microtomes anywhere!
- Available: Professionally refurbished with warranty
- Available: Used, good working condition
- User selects: High or low profile blade holder
Currently Mercedes Scientific has multiple refurbished RM2125 RTS microtomes to choose from. Please contact us today for more information.
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific is a trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC.
|Dimensions||17.24 × 18.58 × 10.43 in|