Rushabh HistoPro® 414 H&E Stainer for Mohs
The HistoPro® 414 Linear Stainer is an ideal instrument for Mohs surgery laboratory applications. It is a competitively priced American made H&E stainer. Contact us today for a quote.
HistoPro® 414 Linear Stainer
The HistoPro 414 is an American made H&E stainer designed specifically for the needs of a Mohs surgery laboratory. Continuous feed allows slides to be added on the fly. No waiting for the next batch. Just add a slide when you are ready, and walk away.
The HistoPro 414 is the clear choice if you are looking for an economical solution for automating H&E staining in your Mohs lab. The HistoPro 414 comes with the option to include: fume hood, charcoal filter, and fan box.
Features and benefits:
- Fits on top of most cryostats.
- Ideal for H&E Stains up to 4 slides at a time per slide carrier.
- Continuous loading feature to keep up with lab demand.
- Programmable station timing from 2 to 300 seconds.
- 14 reagent stations including 3 running rinse water stations.
- Holding station for 16 processed slides.
- Only 50 ml per reagent container.
- Up to 900 slides per hour at 10 sec station time.
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Number of Stations: 14
- Slide Carrier Capacity: 4 slides
- Number of Rinse Stations: Up to 3 (user configurable)
- Processed Slide Holding Tank: Up to 16 slides (4 slide carriers)
- Reagent Container Volume: 50 ml
- Display: 2 line x 16 character LCD display
- Station Time: 2-300 seconds
- Agitation Selection: 0-3 dips every 30 seconds
- Width: 25″ (63 cm)
- Depth: 8.5″ (22 cm)
- Height: 11″ (28 cm)
- Weight: 35 lbs. (16 kg)
- Voltage: 100-240 volts AC, 50/60 Hz
- Current: 1 Amp Maximum
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific® is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific® is a registered trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC. Hologic®, Bio Lion®, and CellSolutions® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 25 × 11 in|