Leica® CM1850 Cryostat – Refurbished
The Leica® CM1850 is the ideal cryostat for routine histology and clinical pathology operations. This cryostat is fully refurbished and includes a 1 year parts and labor warranty. Contact us today for pricing or more information.
Leica® CM1850 Cryostat
This Leica® CM1850 is a fully refurbished cryostat in great condition. The Leica® CM1850 cryostat’s design incorporates the proven excellent features of its predecessor, the Leica® CM1800, but additional emphasis was placed on power saving, increased efficiency and operator safety. A new insulation technology leads power savings of approximately 10% compared to conventional heat insulation systems. This new feature enhances the durability of the refrigerating system and ensures stable cryochamber temperatures, even when operating in unfavorable environmental conditions in the lab such as high humidity.
- Totally refurbished!
- Full parts and labor warranty
- Ideal for traditional pathology applications
- Great for Mohs surgery
- Spacious cryochamber with heated sliding window
- Ergonomic knife holder
- Easy to understand control panel
- Enhanced insulation for better temperature control
- Rapid specimen freezing
- Course feed display panel
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Chamber temperature down to –35 °C
- Actively cooled quick freeze shelf with Peltier unit for freezing down to –60 °C.
- Power-saving refrigeration system
- Splash-protected microtome
- Motorized coarse feed at two speeds
- Smooth specimen orientation with automatic centering
- Automatic and manual chamber defrost cycles
- Manual quick freeze shelf defrost cycle
- Ergonomic design with convenient foot rest
- Compact dimensions
- Efficient service and maintenance concept
- Section thickness setting: 1 – 60 μm
- Specimen feed: 25 mm
- Vertical stroke: 59 mm
- Maximum specimen size: 55 x 55 mm
- Specimen orientation: 8° (x-, y-, z-Achse)
- Electric coarse feed
- Slow: 0.2 mm/s
- Rapid: 0.7 mm/s
- Width (w/o handwheel): 600 mm
- Width (with handwheel): 730 mm
- Depth: 730 mm
- Height: 1140 mm
- Weight (incl. microtome, without specimen cooling): approx.135 kg
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific® is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific® is a registered trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC. Hologic®, Bio Lion®, and CellSolutions® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
|Dimensions||28 × 28 × 44.5 in|