Avantik QS12 Cryostat
The Avantik QS12 Cryostat is top choice for Mohs dermatology. We have several fully refurbished cryostats including a 1 year parts and labor warranty. Contact us today for pricing and more information.
Avantik QS12 Cryostat
The Avantik QS12 Cryostat is the perfect addition to your laboratory. The QS12’s precision creates perfect sections every time. This used QS12 has been refurbished and includes parts and labor warranty. Bring increased efficiency and reliability to your laboratory with the Avantik QS12 Cryostat. Histotechs rave about how well it sections samples. The QS12 is Avantik’s 2nd Cryostat offering for the frozen section market after the resounding success of its predecessor the QS11 Cryostat. They raised the bar again with the revolutionary QS12 Cryostat. QS12 is the most advanced accurate and intuitive Cryostat available today. The QS12 features an easy touch control panel, dovetail blade holder system, smooth hand wheel rotation, and the industry’s most advanced and reliable accurate stepper motor technology. With this breakthrough technology the QS12 provides unmatched features and benefits to enhance the accuracy efficiency and safety of your lab, most of all the QS12 offers the greatest precision to assure your confidence and help you achieve perfect section every time.
- Instrument dimensions 29”W x 30”D x 45.3”H
- Recommended clearances 36”W x 33”D x 60”H
- Instrument weight 315 lbs.
- Electrical requirement 120V, 12 amp*
- Depth 760 mm (29.9 in)
- Width 640 mm (25.19 in) w/o handwheel
- Height Range 1150 mm ( 45.3 in)
- Maximum Weight 143 kg (315.2 lb)
- Power Requirements
Dedicated 20 Amp circuit recommended.
100V, 50/60Hz, 7A, +/-10%, 110-120V, 60Hz, 7A, +/-10%
220-240V, 50/60Hz, 4A, +/-10%
- BTU 1020BTU/hour
- For Indoor Use Only
- Temperature (Operating Limits) +5°C to +35°C (+41°F to +95°F)
(at a max. Relative humidity of 60%)
+15°C to +30°C (+59°F to +86°F)
Performance may deteriorate when operated outside of this range.
(Transport and Storage) -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Relative Humidity Max. 60% RH up to 35°C
- Altitude Up to 2000 m (6,500 ft)
- Pollution Degree 2
- Over Voltage Category II
- Floor Loading Requirements 230 kg/m² (507 lb/ft²)
- Safety Class I
- Sound Emission 45 dB (A) – measured with 1m distance to the instrument.
- Refrigerant R404a, lling amount: 100…120V 175g 220…240V 175g
Contact us today for details!
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific® is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific® is a registered trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC. Hologic®, Bio Lion®, and CellSolutions® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.