Leica® ASP6025 Rapid Tissue Processor: Refurbished
This Refurbished Leica ASP6025 Rapid Tissue Processor is in excellent condition. This like-new unit was barely used, in a lab for less than one complete year! Contact us today for pricing and more information.
Leica® ASP6025 Rapid Tissue Processor
This pre-owned Leica ASP6025 tissue processor is immaculate. It has been fully refurbished and is in like new condition. It was placed in a start-up lab brand new, and the lab went out of business within a year. They never got the volume, so the tissue processor didn’t see much use. It is available to ship on short notice, and is priced at a significant discount compared to buying brand new. We give you the same warranty, 1 year parts and labor. Barely used, in a lab for less than one complete year!
The ASP6025 tissue processor ensures that all your specimens receive optimal processing. Its familiar interface lets you easily set-up runs correctly, and you can be confident that intelligent automation is constantly monitoring and protecting critical reagents.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Fully Refurbished
- Parts and Labor Warranty
- Simplicity – A straightforward touchscreen interface means, ASP6025 tissue processor operators will find it easy to perform critical operations.
- Confidence – With built-in sensors the ASP6025 tissue processor measures the concentration of each alcohol to ensure the optimal sequence.
- Protection – The unique ParaLast system reduces paraffin contamination during xylene-free protocols.
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
680 x 750 x 1500 mm (26.77 x 29.53 x 59.05 inch)
- Weight (instrument only): approx. 210 kg (463 lbs)
- Capacity: max. 300 cassettes
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific is a trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC.
|Dimensions||26.77 × 29.53 × 59.05 in|