Sakura® VIP5 Tissue Processor
The Sakura Tissue Tek VIP 5 is one of the most versatile tissue processors available in the market. It was designed with fast processing and smooth operation in mind.
Features and Benefits:
- FULLY REFURBISHED
- Parts and labor warranty
- Floor or benchtop configurations available
- Easy to operate
- Very reliable model
- Full-text display
- Cassette counter and reagent usage counter features
- User-defined 150- or 300-cassette capacity configuration
- Floor Model: 23.6D x 23.6W x 53.5H 252lbs
- Bench Model: 23.6D x 47.2W x 27.5H 252lbs
Currently, Mercedes Scientific has multiple VIP® 5 processors available – they are available in both floor or bench top configurations.
Buy with confidence – These machines are FULLY RESTORED and TRULY WARRANTIED!
Please contact us today for more pricing, warranty details, and lead time to ship.
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific is a trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC.