Sakura® Accu-Cut SRM 200 Rotary Microtome
The Sakura® Accu-Cut SRM 200 is a high-quality rotary microtome. The SRM200 is a manual machine that will give your busy lab the help it needs. It will ensure superior sectioning, its blade holder, orientation and cassette blocks are universal, and its easy-to-clean waste tray is large and extends below its blade holder. It’s a reliable and useful instrument for your lab.
The Accu-Cut SRM 200 Rotary Microtome is a reliable rotary microtome developed for all applications of paraffin and hard specimens in clinical, research and industrial laboratories. This instrument displays extraordinary ergonomic characteristics for comfortable operation while maintaining reproducible precision during sectioning. The Accu-Cut SRM 200 Rotary Microtome has various settings for trimming. The specimen retraction function allows section ribbons to be formed immediately and more easily.
Sakura Finetek offers, together with the Accu-Edge Disposable Microtome Blades, a full range of cutting edge solutions for microtomy purposes.
The Accu-Cut SRM 200 Rotary Microtome is supplied with a complete package of accessories, so it can be used immediately after installation.
- Ensures superior sectioning
- Universal blade holder
- Universal cassette and orientation blocks
- Large, easy-to-clean waste tray extends below the blade holder
- W x D x H: 40.0 x 47.0 x 29.5 cm
- Working height: 10.5 cm
- Weight: 29 kg
- Section thickness range: 0.5 – 60 µm
- Increment 0 – 2 µm (0.5 µm increments)
- 2 – 10 µm (1µm increments)
- 10 – 20 µm (2 µm increments)
- 20 – 60 µm (5 µm increments)
- Coarse feed advance clockwise
- Horizontal specimen advance 25 mm
- Vertical specimen stroke length 59 mm
- Specimen retraction 220 µm
- Clearance angle for blade holder 0 -10°
- Specimen orientation
- Three-axis orientation
- Horizontal: 8°
- Vertical: 8°
- Rotation: 90°
- Micron thickness setting: Adjustable with visual display
- Trimming steps: 10 µm, 50 µm
- Displacement of blade holder base North/South
- Maximum: 55 mm (Vertically)
- With all adapters attached: 40 mm
- East/West: 45 mm (Horizontally)
Please contact us today if you would like more information on our refurbished Accu-Cut SRM2000 microtome’s.
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific is a trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC.