DiaPath Galileo Series 2 Automatic Rotary Microtome
The new line of Galileo Series 2 microtomes are engineered and optimized for ease of use and precise sectioning. Samples can be cut in 0.5 μm increments for maximum precision and accuracy.
The Galileo AUTO Series 2 microtome can be used as a fully automatic microtome, or in semi-automatic mode (with hand wheel), and offers 3 different control options: Controller, Built-in display control board, or with the Foot Pedal.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly reliable, Italian engineering and design.
- Handwheel locks at any position.
- Precision orientation specimen orientation system.
- Speed Control
- Integrated display board with LCD color display.
- Separate controller with LCD color display.
- Recordable sectioning position system.
- Knife holder with blade guard, for high or low profile blades.
- Unique foot pedal with speed control.
- Backlit panel
- Ergonomic, easy to use design.
Contact us today to learn more!
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific is a trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC.