DiaPath Donatello Series 2 Tissue Processor
The new Donatello Series 2 Tissue Processor by DiaPath is designed and manufactured in Italy. It features new Tissue Processor technologically improved to enhance lab routine and guarantee reliability, safety and best quality results for the user.
Features and Benefits:
- Safety: SelfCheck, Security auto-diagnostic systemAutomatically diagnostic check on instrument hardware before starting processing. Check on mechanical parts and warning in case of instrument failure that allows a preventive intervention to protect specimens safety.
- Traceability: Using barcode reader, store all information present on processed cassettes printed with a 2D barcode. Complete specimens tracking during their loading and unloading from the instrument. Integrated tracking of all operations and processing data.
- Smart and intuitive software: User-friendly icon-based software, with a colored touch screen for the quick and easy managing of the instrument.
- LED active system: Reagent position with green LED to guide users during reagent changing steps.
- Increased productivity: Donatello Series 2 optimizes productivity: up to 405 samples in conventional processing and thanks to FPS Technology (Fast Processing System) greatly reduces the time for rapid small biopsies processing.
- Safety in reagent exchange procedures: RFID (Radio-frequency identification) to avoid mismatching human errors in reagent excofnges.
- Bubbleling Technology: The ultimate combination by powerful jets and shooting air bubbles to mix reagents in the processing chamber. Bubbleling Technology, mixing the reagent, improves reagents penetration into the tissue samples in order to obtain the best tissue processing.
- Green friendly: Tissue processing with validated protocols using solvent substitutes as Ottix.