Microm® HM355S Automatic Microtome
This used Thermo Scientific Microm® HM355S Automatic Microtome offers all the features you are looking for in an automatic rotary microtome. Cut high-quality paraffin sections with the heavy duty HM 355S Automatic rotary microtome. The HM 355S features a menu driven control panel that allows for ease of operation, as well as a foot pedal and joystick control.
The HM355S is ideal for specialty paraffins and hard sectioning techniques found in biology, medicine, and industry. Our HM355 Microtomes are fully refurbished and include a parts and labor warranty.
Features and benefits:
- Manual and/or foot pedal mode
- Four cutting modes
- Double tap start activates sectioning motor
- Large, easy-to-clean waste tray extends below the blade holder
- Cutting stroke: 72mm
- Total specimen advance: 28mm
- Maximum sectioning speed: 400mm/s
- Section thickness range: 0.5-100μm
- Trim thickness range: 5-500μm
- Retraction range: 40μm
- Section counter: Standard
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 20.5 x 16 x 11″. (52 x 41 x 28cm)
- Weight: 77 lb. (35kg)
Please contact us today if you would like more information on our refurbished Microm® HM55S microtome’s.
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific is a trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC.