DiaPath Galileo Series 2 Semi-Automatic Rotary Microtome
The new line of Galileo Seris 2 microtomes are engineered and optimized for ease of use and precise sectioning. Samples can be cut in 0.5 μm increments for maximum precision and accuracy.
The Galileo SEMI-AUTOMATIC Series 2 is a semi-automatic microtome that is ideal for users that prefer to use the manual handwheel but, wants the benefits of modern engineering and internal automation. Galileo SEMI Series 2 offers a safe and comfortable manual cutting experience with consistent and reliable sectioning results.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly reliable, Italian engineering and design
- Handwheel locks at any position
- Precision orientation specimen orientation system
- Speed Control
- Integrated display board with LCD color display
- Separate controller with LCD color display
- Recordable sectioning position system
- Knife holder with blade guard, for high or low profile blades
- Unique foot pedal with speed control
- Backlit panel
- Ergonomic, easy to use design
Contact us today to learn more!
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific is a trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC.