Leica® IP S Microscope Slide Labeler
The Leica® IP S Microscope Slide Labeler helps eliminate human errors while saving time and money through automation. Using bar-code printed slide for tracking reduces human error and allows for traceability.
When running in serial mode the Leica® IP S imprints standard microscope slides, as fast as four seconds per imprint.
The patented ink specially designed for Leica® Microsystems, uses chemical resistant ink that can accommodate a broad range of chemicals for processing without dissolving the printed labeling. Making imprints resistant to chemical exposure and physical wear. Whether alphanumeric characters, bar-codes or logos, the print resolution is always excellent with good legibility.
A specific advantage of barcode imprints is the tracking possibility of the probe within the complete histology workflow and additionally the reliable archiving with quick and accurate case identification. An optional external magazine is available to pre-load slides.
The optional automated unload station has 10 trays, each of which holds up to 11 slides, automates the manual process and helps to reduce human error (e.g. mixing up the sequence of slides).
Batch job printing: 14 slides/minute (two line printing) Single-cassette printing: 10 sec. per slide; for high throughput and optimized workflow.
Designed for LIS integration, single PC, or multiple-user PC workstations, where several printers can be connected to one PC.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully restored IP S slide labeler
- Parts and Labor Warranty
- Call for lead time
- Nominal supply voltages: (+/– 10%) 100 – 120 V~ / 200 – 240 V~
- Nominal frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Power draw 480 VA
- Dimensions (with unload station)*: 548 x 550 x 655 mm (W x D x H)
- Instrument weight (with unload station): Approx. 43 kg
- Working temperature range: 15 to 35 °C
- Relative humidity: max. 80%, non-condensing
- Throughput of slides: Up to 14 slides per minute in serial mode
- Print resolution: 180/360 dpi
- Magazine capacity: 3 magazines, can hold up to 150 slides each (total 450 slides)
- Unload station capacity: 10 trays, 11 slides per tray
- External slide magazine holder capacity: 6 mag
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific is a trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC.