Thermo Scientific® Cytospin® 4 Cytocentrifuge
Gain all the advantages of the ultimate thin-layer cell preparation system with the Thermo Scientific® CytoSpin® 4 Cytocentrifuge. This reliable benchtop centrifuge provides economical thin-layer preparations from any liquid matrix, especially hypocellular fluids such as spinal fluid and urine.
Features & Benefits:
- Processes 12 specimens at one time
- Accepts all protocols from CytoSpin® 1, 2 and 3
- Allows for one-handed opening and closing with a redesigned lid-release mechanism
- Enables viewing of the sealed head through the polycarbonate window during operation
- Protects mechanical and electronic components from damage due to accidental fluid spills
- Designed for easy disinfection
- Meets stringent IEC 61010 safety standards
Weight & Dimensions:
- Weight: 26.5 lb.
- Dimensions: 24.5 x 16 x 25 in.
- Voltage: 100/240 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific® is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific® is a registered trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC. Hologic®, Bio Lion®, and CellSolutions® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.