CellSolutions® F50 Cytology System
The CellSolutions® F50 is a filtration based processor ideal for non-gyn processing in a clinical setting.
2nd Generation Dual Filter Technology
Save time, money, and labor – and make cleaner, clearer, more uniform slides with the Cell Solutions F50 Cytology System. This unit includes a full 1-year parts and labor warranty. Contact us today for pricing and additional information.
Features & Benefits:
- Disposable filter designed to remove non-diagnostic material to optimize cell presentation.
- Cells of interest are transferred to the slide in a homogenous thin-layer cell deposit.
- Filters are available in 20mm and 14mm diameters, thereby improving cell yield and presentation.
- Effectively lyses red blood cells and removes hemoglobin and proteins in solution.
- Maintains cell morphology.
- Offers the ability to perform ancillary molecular testing.
- Provides liquid-based thin layer slide
- Compatible with BestCyte® Cell Sorter
Weight & Dimensions:
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- Dimensions: 11 x 15 x 8.5 in.
- Throughput: 50 samples per hour (semi-automated)
Item# CES CS50F
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific® is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific® is a registered trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC. Hologic®, Bio Lion®, and CellSolutions® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.