Tanner Scientific® TN9000 Semi-Automated Cryostat
The Tanner Scientific® TN9000 Semi-Automatic Cryostat Microtome is an ideal medical device for rapid freezing of pathological sections of human and animal tissue. It is widely used for pathological diagnosis, analysis, and research in hospitals, medical colleges, and by legal medical experts and institutes. The TN9000 Cryostat offers improved performance with a sleeker design.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved performance
- Sleeker Design
- Rebates Available
Instrument Consists of 4 Major Parts:
- The touch screen display is located on the upper part of the instrument. This area displays the general working conditions and the temperature of the instrument.
- The chamber area is used to rapidly freeze the tissue and to conduct cutting. The microtome assembly is located inside the chamber area.
- The compressor, cooling condenser, and evaporator are located in the lower part of the instrument.
- Behind the chamber is the mechanical transmission and motor drive.
- SECTION THICKNESS RANGE: 1-90µm
- 1-20µm, 1µm INCREMENTS
- 20-40µm, 2µm INCREMENTS
- 40-90µm, 5µm INCREMENTS
- TRIMMING THICKNESS RANGE: 10-400µm
- 10-50µm, 5µm INCREMENTS
- 50-100µm, 10µm INCREMENTS
- 100-400µm, 50µm INCREMENTS
- RETRACTION: ADJUSTABLE TO 100µm
- CHAMBER TEMP: TO -35°C
- FREEZING SHELF TEMP: -45°C
- NUMBER OF FREEZING STATIONS: 18
- DIMENSIONS: 790mm (31.25″) W X
- 700mm (27.6″) D X 1150mm (45.25″) H
- Touch screen LCD display: Thickness, temperature, Function, day, time, On/Off time
- Uv sterilization light comes standard
- X, Y, Z axis specimen orientation
- Extremely fast compressor gets to temperature quickly
- Locking handwheel
- German cross roller bearings
- High-quality, removable blade holder
- Blade ejector for efficient and safe removal
- Well-designed heat extractor
- Fast/slow advance and retraction options
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific® is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific® is a registered trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC. Hologic®, Bio Lion®, and CellSolutions® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.