Leica® CM1850 Cryostat
This Leica® CM1850 is a fully refurbished cryostat in great condition. The Leica® CM1850 cryostat’s design incorporates the proven excellent features of its predecessor, the Leica® CM1800, but additional emphasis was placed on power saving, increased efficiency and operator safety. A new insulation technology leads power savings of approximately 10% compared to conventional heat insulation systems. This new feature enhances the durability of the refrigerating system and ensures stable cryochamber temperatures, even when operating in unfavorable environmental conditions in the lab such as high humidity.
- Ideal for traditional pathology applications
- Great for Mohs surgery
- Spacious Cryochamber with heated sliding window
- Enhanced insulation for better temperature control
- Rapid specimen freezing
- Ergonomic knife holder
- Easy to understand control panel
- Course feed display panel
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Chamber temperature down to –35 °C
- Actively cooled quick freeze shelf with Peltier unit for freezing down to –60 °C.
- Power-saving refrigeration system
- Splash-protected microtome
- Motorized coarse feed at two speeds
- Smooth specimen orientation with automatic centering
- Automatic and manual chamber defrost cycles
- Manual quick freeze shelf defrost cycle
- Ergonomic design with convenient foot rest
- Compact dimensions
- Efficient service and maintenance concept
Contact us today for details!
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific is a trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC.