Leica® CM1850 Clinical Cryostat
The Leica® CM1850 Cryostat design incorporates an emphasis on power savings, increased efficiency, and operator safety. The result is a versatile cryostat with an optimized cooling system, rapid specimen freezing and smooth specimen orientation for the high-quality sectioning demanded in routine histology and clinical pathology.
- Totally refurbished!
- Full parts and labor warranty
- Ideal for traditional pathology applications
- Great for Mohs surgery
- Spacious cryochamber with heated sliding window
- Ergonomic knife holder
- Easy to understand control panel
- Rotary microtome
- Section thickness setting: 1 – 60 μm
- Specimen feed: 25 mm
- Vertical stroke: 59 mm
- Maximum specimen size: 55 x 55 mm
- Specimen orientation: 8° (x-, y-, z-Achse)
- Electric coarse feed
- Slow: 0.2 mm/s
- Rapid: 0.7 mm/s
- Width (w/o handwheel): 600 mm
- Width (with handwheel): 730 mm
- Depth: 730 mm
- Height: 1140 mm
- Weight (incl. microtome, without specimen cooling): approx.135 kg
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific® is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific® is a registered trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC. Hologic®, Bio Lion®, and CellSolutions® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.