Leica® CM1510-S Cryostat
The Leica® CM1510-S is the ideal cryostat for Mohs surgery applications. It is designed with the needs of dermatology clinics in mind. The CM1510-S features a small footprint and ergonomic design. This used cryostat is totally restored and comes with a full parts and labor warranty. If budget and value are important then look no further than a properly refurbished Leica® CM1510S Cryostat.
This cryostat can be included in our turn-key or customizable Mohs start-up package.
This unit is TRULY REFURBISHED, and FULLY WARRANTIED. Contact us today for details.
- Great for Mohs surgery and routine histology applications.
- Allows rapid freezing and sectioning of skin cancer in multiple thin layers.
- Considered a “best-value cryostat”
- Quick freezing of specimen
- Actively cooled quick freezing shelf with defrost
- Powerful compressor
- Easy to use specimen orientation section
- Section thickness selection: 1 to 60 µm:
- in 1-µm steps from 1 to 10 µm
- in 2-µm steps from 10 to 20 µm
- in 5-µm steps from 20 to 60 µm
- Maximum specimen size: 55 mm Ø
- Total horizontal specimen feed: 25 mm
- Total vertical specimen stroke: 59 mm
- Specimen orientation: with 0-positioning,
8° x/y, part of standard delivery
- Trimming: via motorized coarse feed
- Motorized coarse feed: 2 speed settings:
- rapid: 0.65 mm/sec
- slow: 0.3 mm/sec
- Refrigerating capacity:
- Temperature selection range: 0 °C to -30 °C
- Time required to refrigerate to -30°C: approx. 3 h
- at 22 °C ambient temperature
Available in our inventory. Contact us for details on warranty, price, etc.
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific® is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific® is a registered trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC. Hologic®, Bio Lion®, and CellSolutions® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.