Leica® CV5030 Coverslipper
Its capability of handling a large variety of slide racks from different suppliers makes the Leica® CV5030 very flexible. All common mounting media, including xylene-free varieties, can be used.
The operator can choose wet or dry coverslipping. The CV5030’s performance achieves three goals: Highly consistent and reliable coverslipping quality, full adaptation to individual laboratory set-ups, integration into staining/coverslipping workstations to form a fully automated walk-away system.
The Leica® CV5030 Coverslipper has a capacity of coverslipping up to 400 slides per hour, and it can handle coverslips of different sizes.
It comes with an integrated fume extraction system with activated charcoal filter which produces lower concentrations of xylene or xylene substitutes in the air, reducing exposure to hazardous fumes.
Leica® CV5030 Coverslipper Features:
- Professionally Refurbished
- Costs less than half the price of a new machine
- Full warranty
- Best in class coverslipper
- Immaculate condition
- Fully restored
- Top rated high-volume automated coverslipper
- Slide throughput: 1 slide in 9 seconds
- Coverslip magazine capacity: estimate
- 120 pcs. (22-24mm x 60mm; #1.5)
- 160 pcs. (22-24mm x 40mm; #1.0)
- Volume Mounting media bottle: 250ml
- Maximum filling volume: 200ml
Leica® is a registered trademark of Leica® Technology. Sakura and all associated marks are trademarks of Sakura Finetek, U.S.A., Inc. Thermo Scientific® is a registered trademark of THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC. Tanner Scientific® is a registered trademark of Tanner Scientific LLC. Hologic®, Bio Lion®, and CellSolutions® are registered trademarks of their respective owners.