Beck Consulting & Associates, Inc. has teamed with Mercedes Scientific to offer Mohs Training: 2-Day Hands-On Sectioning and Staining Course.
This training has been approved for accreditation through the National Society for Histotechnology. The training will take place at Mercedes Scientific’s new facility:
Thursday, June 27 – Friday, June 28, 2019
12210 Rangeland Parkway, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34211
At this training workshop, your tech will learn:
- Cell structure and tumor identification
- Techniques for correcting stain irregularities for frozen sections
- Advanced equipment and microscope maintenance
- Embedding techniques for all sections; frozen section biopsies, excisions and full section for Mohs
- Hands-on cutting workshop for trouble shooting on cryostat
- Hands on special staining – Mart 1
- Steps for “faster turn-a-round time”
We also provide lectures on helpful tips for trouble-shooting and review your procedure manual for CLIA compliance.
Each tech is responsible for their airfare, reservation and hotel.
We have reserved a block of hotel rooms at the Marriott Aloft.1401 Ringling Blvd, Sarasota FL 34236
This informative workshop is an invitation only, and is a first come-first serve basis.
We look forward to seeing you there!
David Carson | V.P. Capital Equipment